Certified Workshop: Event Cards Facilitator - January 2019 (english)
On January, 31st and February, 1st 2019 the certification workshop "Event Cards Facilitator" will take place in Vienna. In this intensive workshop, you will be trained directly by the developers of Designing.Events to create innovative events, to accompany teams of organizers and to advise customers.
The method was developed in a three-year research project at the Danube University Krems and the University of Vienna. With the Event Cards you can identify why participants really want to participate at events. On this basis you can develop event designs that are exactly customized to your target audience.
The Event Cards are already used worldwide by over 150 consultants, agencies, organizers, companies as well as universities for their events. From the University of Hong Kong Polytechnic University to the Salzburg Convention Bureau and Silicon Valley in the USA, the method is used for inspiring event designs. Last year the Event Cards won the Innovation Award 2017.
Get your ticket now to become one of the first certified Event Cards Facilitator - you will receive a reduced price until November 30.
What can you expect:
- Two intensive workshop days on January, 31st and February, 1st 2019
- Interactive presentations on Designing.Events
- Scientific basis and history of origins
- Practical examples of innovative event designs
- Diverse team exercises and inspiring discussions
- Exercises to accompany teams of organizers
- Tips for advising customers
- Your own Designing.Events box including over 50 event cards
The course is 690EUR (excl. VAT), including the seminar room package, a Designing.Events Box, and the certification. The reduced price until November, 30th 2018 is 590EUR (excl. VAT).
We are looking forward to an inspiring and innovative workshop!
Ass.-Prof. Dr. Lukas Zenk
Email: email@example.comTel: +43-650-280-00-22